We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JFK Departure

Connecticut
Level Contributor
299 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
JFK Departure

Question for all those departing from JFK: What is the best in terms of parking? Should I do the longterm and then take AirTrain? How long would it take to get to Terminal 1 via AirTrain? Thanks.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
10,802 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JFK Departure

My son did the long term parking when he came down to visit us last week. He got all the info from this website

aboutairportparking.com/new-york-jfk-interna…

He had no delays or problems even though it was snowing when he left NY. He took AirTrain and said it took him about 20 minutes which included changing trains since he started out going in the wrong direction.

Long Island
Level Contributor
217 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JFK Departure

In the past we always park at Avistar. Make a reservation online, just pull up and unload your luggage right into a small bus.You are at the terminal in 10 - 15 minutes. When you return, you call them after you get your luggage. They come to get you and when you get back to Avistar, your car is warmed up and waiting for you. Check out the website: avistarparking.com. There are different discounts. I've never used the airport parking, but I think it's cheaper.

3. Re: JFK Departure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 04:28
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach