We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London house v sunshine condos

England, United...
Level Contributor
912 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
London house v sunshine condos

which one is best location and best value ????? nov 13th is when we are going .

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
5,175 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: London house v sunshine condos

We got to Cost-You-Less last year to check it out because we forgot a mouse and mousepad for our laptop. If you buy your sunscreen on the Island, their price for the type we use was half the cost than at Fosters. There was a nice variety of groceries and home supplies and you are right, it is closer to Plantana than Foster's is.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,787 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: London house v sunshine condos

Thanks for the info! We always buy sunscreen after arrival and, obviously, it is right at the top of "need to get immediately" so looks like CostULess will be our first spot to shop:)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
28 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: London house v sunshine condos

I just spent two weeks at London House...it is a really comfortable property. The beach is fantastic, and the construction has not inhibited the water views at all...there is construction noise from 7am till 3pm...but depending on which side of the buildings you are in that may not be an issue. While I was there I was told that the condos next door are supposed to be complete this summer...having toured one of them...I think it will probably be early fall before they are done, but the noisiest of the work should be done by November.

You absolutely need a car if staying at London House...although having just spent two weeks on Grand Cayman...I would want a car no matter where I satyed to explore other parts of the island...not have to worry about cabs for dinners out, etc.

Good luck!

14. Re: London house v sunshine condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach
Recent Conversations