We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best jerk chicken

Prince Edward...
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Best jerk chicken

Currently in SMB and looking for best jerk chicken restaurant on the Island. Have had conflicting answers when have asked at hotel. Where might it be. Please help.

Thank you.

1. Re: Best jerk chicken

This post has been removed at the author's request.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
32 reviews
30 helpful votes
2. Re: Best jerk chicken

The best jerk is the one you enjoy the most. If you hear a name more than once from people you ask, check it out, and any others mentioned frequently. Only then will you have your answer. I may have a different opinion to others because I like my food presented a certain way. For what it's worth, the guy in the shack outside Jet (now called Dream) was knocking out some fantastic stuff when Jet was open. Haven't tried him recently

Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
313 posts
29 reviews
24 helpful votes
3. Re: Best jerk chicken

The separate stand outside Dream along with Jet, is no more. The space formally occupied by Aqua Beach which includes the jerk stand is now a spot called Peppers. Think Scotchies in Montego Bay and you will get the idea. Very motivated owners and management so I expect them to get better and better. The festival is perfect, chicken is good.

In the mean time, folks will drive from Seven Mile Beach to Red Bay for the jerk stand there. Very authentic and very good. The challenge is driving past the A La Kebob truck with his big rib smoker about a half mile before the turn.

Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
2,230 posts
1 review
4. Re: Best jerk chicken

My fave is the jerk pork and chicken at Seymours. It is on Shedden Road about half way between George Town and the Bypass. Their Festival (fried dough) is the best!

NJ
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
140 reviews
268 helpful votes
5. Re: Best jerk chicken

Any jerk chicken stand in Rum Point area? (excluding Rum Point bar)?

Trophy Club, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
8,326 posts
21 reviews
18 helpful votes
6. Re: Best jerk chicken

No jerk stands in rum point. New front yard BBQ place on east end may have jerk, but not tried yet. Borden Town will be best bet for jerk closest to rum point (25 minute drive)

NJ
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
140 reviews
268 helpful votes
7. Re: Best jerk chicken

Thanks! We will be all over the island and will find some for sure.

8. Re: Best jerk chicken

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.