We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 for Touring

Richmond, Kentucky
Level Contributor
62 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
2 for Touring

My boyfriend and I will be stopping in St. Kitts on a cruise in September and looking to take a tour. I've contacted Royston Tours and was told he wouldn't be on the island and didn't have enough people for his other people. Other tour companies I've checked on seem to need 4 before you can book. Any recommendations for a company that will take 2? Or are we just out of luck?

Thanks!

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,645 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 for Touring

With just 2 people you could hire one of the local taxi driver/guides to give you a private tour of the island. No need to make "prior arrangements" as you'll find plenty of taxis waiting just outside the Port Zante complex (where you'll be docking) and at the taxi stand in Piccadilly Square (the center of Basseterre) just a few block from the dock. A 2.5 hour private tour (for up to 4 people) will run you about $60US, a 4 hour tour will run you about $80US.

Or, if you don't mind taking a "group tour" and paying a per person rate simply join one of the many tour operators who will be hawking their tours at kiosks and store fonts in the Port Zante complex - there are lots to choose from.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
308 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 for Touring

A private full island tour for 2 people is about $120 USD plus the entrance fee to the fortress. Tour is about 4 hours long.

Edited: 20 August 2014, 21:16
Richmond, Kentucky
Level Contributor
62 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 for Touring

Thank you!

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
308 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 for Touring

Contact PEREIRA TOURS for an excellent island tour.

5. Re: 2 for Touring

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about St. Kitts
Recent Conversations