We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

st kitts

westfield
1 post
st kitts

My wife and i took a tour with a womon i believe by the name of ZELDA she drove a blue van does any one know of her and how i can get intouch with her again. we are comming on a cruise there in dec

MARK

Basseterre, St...
Level Contributor
205 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: st kitts

You could check with the St. Kitts tourist board. You will find many taxi drivers when you leave the Arrivals Hall.

Edited: 17 November 2011, 08:36
Simpsonville, South...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
2. Re: st kitts

the best taxi driver and tour guide was Duke Ellington.

very prompt, and very knowledgable.

Salem, New Hampshire
1 post
3. Re: st kitts

My wife an I just returned from Windstar cruises. When we arrived in St. Kitts we had planned to rent a car but Avis was closed due to Good Friday. So we decided to hire a taxi for the day. We hired Sir Wentworth (Wenty) and he was fantastic and very reasonable $80 for the entire day for up to 4 people. He took us on a panoramic tour of the entire island pointing out all the highlights and bringing us to a couple of beautiful beaches, he waited for us for 3 hours at one beach. I would highly recommend wenty. His contact is wenty65@hotmail.com phone 1-869-669-7163

Level Contributor
11 posts
66 reviews
4. Re: st kitts

I bet you are talking about Beulah! Her outfit is called Welcome Tours? Hope this helps.

5. Re: st kitts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2013, 11:04
Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
308 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: st kitts

I highly recommend Jim and Rose.

7. Re: st kitts

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2013, 10:19
Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
8. Re: st kitts

How can I contact this driver. I am going to St Kitts in October and want to arrange a driver

9. Re: st kitts

Removed on: 24 October 2013, 10:19
Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
308 posts
6 reviews
10. Re: st kitts

You can e-mail lizpereiratours@yahoo.com and request Jim and Rose be your guide.

Get answers to your questions about Basseterre