We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nevis forum.

new york
Level Contributor
131 posts
38 reviews
Nevis forum.

Why is this forum so inactive?

My two favorite islands are Anguilla and Nevis. Both are small, and do not have mass tourism like, for instance the DR. Yet, the Anguilla forum attracts on average nine or ten posts per day and frequent trip reports, while this forum is extremely quiet.

5 replies to this topic
Albert Lea...
Level Contributor
570 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Nevis forum.

A comment that was made to me years ago on one of my first visits to Nevis was from a local resident: "tell your friends at home that you did not have good time". Probably one of the more appropriate comments today would be: "don't St Kitts Nevis". I am guessing their are few public comments and more messaging.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
214 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Nevis forum.

Been to both. People on Anguilla are markedly friendlier and more welcoming.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Nevis forum.

I've never been to Anguilla, but I've always found Nevisians extremely friendly and welcoming.

Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
766 posts
193 reviews
4. Re: Nevis forum.

Inactive must mean great for anyone looking for less crowded vacation. Recently been to Grenada and was a little worried if it was bad idea to vacation there as it’s forum is almost inactive where destination expert is the only one keeping it active. 16 of us went there and all of us loved it so much that we thought of making it our yearly Caribbean destination. But I have a desire to visit most islands included in the West Indies cricket team and easy to fly to. So, choose Nevis for our 25th Anniversary and looking forward to its friendly people and peaceful atmosphere.

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
5. Re: Nevis forum.

I guess it's good that it's not too active...want to keep Nevis nice!

Reply to: Nevis forum.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nevis
Recent Conversations