We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nevis forum.

new york
Level Contributor
123 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Nevis forum.

Why is this forum so inactive?

My two favorite islands are Anguilla and Nevis. Both are small, and do not have mass tourism like, for instance the DR. Yet, the Anguilla forum attracts on average nine or ten posts per day and frequent trip reports, while this forum is extremely quiet.

Mentioned in this post
Anguilla
Anguilla
Caribbean
Nevis
Nevis
St. Kitts and Nevis
4 replies to this topic
Albert Lea...
Level Contributor
525 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nevis forum.

A comment that was made to me years ago on one of my first visits to Nevis was from a local resident: "tell your friends at home that you did not have good time". Probably one of the more appropriate comments today would be: "don't St Kitts Nevis". I am guessing their are few public comments and more messaging.

Mentioned in this post
Nevis
Nevis
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Kitts
St. Kitts
St. Kitts and Nevis
Hartford...
Level Contributor
179 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nevis forum.

Been to both. People on Anguilla are markedly friendlier and more welcoming.

Mentioned in this post
Anguilla
Anguilla
Caribbean
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nevis forum.

I've never been to Anguilla, but I've always found Nevisians extremely friendly and welcoming.

Mentioned in this post
Anguilla
Anguilla
Caribbean
Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
732 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nevis forum.

Inactive must mean great for anyone looking for less crowded vacation. Recently been to Grenada and was a little worried if it was bad idea to vacation there as it’s forum is almost inactive where destination expert is the only one keeping it active. 16 of us went there and all of us loved it so much that we thought of making it our yearly Caribbean destination. But I have a desire to visit most islands included in the West Indies cricket team and easy to fly to. So, choose Nevis for our 25th Anniversary and looking forward to its friendly people and peaceful atmosphere.

Mentioned in this post
Grenada
Grenada
Caribbean
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
Nevis
Nevis
St. Kitts and Nevis
Reply to: Nevis forum.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted