We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Leo's Place - Where to Eat

Sylvan Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
229 reviews
Staying at Leo's Place - Where to Eat

So I just booked my first trip to Trinidad and Tobago - arriving on Sunday. My plane arrives at 8:41 pm and I am staying at Leo's Place B&B. I have arranged for return airport transportation as I'm heading to Tobago the following morning. My question: Is there anywhere near by to get dinner and a glass of wine that late? I understand that it's near the mall but is it open late on Sunday nights? Thanks so much.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Staying at Leo's Place - Where to Eat

Try Muscavado Restaurant in Trincity (actually, its not far from where you'd be staying). It's open until 11pm on Sunday's on on the Millenium Park Golf Course. Very nice spot to drink some wine.

There is also Bootleggers and J. Malone's Irish Pub at the Trincity Mall, but those are more bars. Very classy though.

Edited: 11 November 2011, 13:07
Sylvan Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
229 reviews
2. Re: Staying at Leo's Place - Where to Eat

Thanks very much!

3. Re: Staying at Leo's Place - Where to Eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2012, 00:19
Get answers to your questions about Trinidad