We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A reliable taxi or driver

2 posts
A reliable taxi or driver

Hi there,

Does anyone know of reliable taxi or drivers for airport to north coast and Port of Spain ?

I’ve had many problems in the past so ....

Many thanks

15 replies to this topic
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
1. Re: A reliable taxi or driver

I'm not sure if this guy is allowed to pick up at the airport but you can email and ask. (sirroyalty@hotmail.com)

His name is Carlos and he does tours around the island.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
21,118 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: A reliable taxi or driver

What problems have you had ?

2 posts
3. Re: A reliable taxi or driver

I’ve found some drivers rude, unreliable and very very expensive....

2 posts
1 review
4. Re: A reliable taxi or driver

Do you know if he does transportations to fetes??

1 post
5. Re: A reliable taxi or driver

Were you able to find a reliable taxi driver in Port of Spain? if yes, please let us know as we are going there in 3 days. Thank you in advance! Please email me at: VlodkoB@eics.ab.ca

Lorette, Manitoba
Level Contributor
6 posts
60 reviews
6. Re: A reliable taxi or driver

Not sure if this response is too late for your last post.....I used (and will continue to use) Sherwin. I travelled as a single female and found myself in a bit of a jam and this guy helped me immensely. Picked me up in the middle of the evening and didn't over charge me. I figured one good deed deserves another. His contact info on Whats Ap is 1-868-785-0097

Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
7. Re: A reliable taxi or driver

I was posted in T and T for two years. The absolute best driver is Jesse James. He is the only person I trusted while there and I traveled all over the island. If anyone still needs a driver I will get his phone number.

4 posts
8. Re: A reliable taxi or driver

I'd like the number please

Port of Spain...
2 posts
9. Re: A reliable taxi or driver

I use TriniXplore, for airport shuttle to from Port of Spain and Maracas And Las Cuevas beach. Great reliable service and affordable rates. They use SUVs vehicles providing chilled bottled water and WiFi. And will even make a quick stop to pick up snacks on the way to beach. Dealt with Tasha at 868 350 0546.

Chesterfield...
2 posts
10. Re: A reliable taxi or driver

Contact TriniXplore at 868-304-0551 (Chris) or 868-350-0546 (Tasha). They are the best around :)

Reply to: A reliable taxi or driver
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Port of Spain
Recent Conversations