We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

organic (baby) food in grocery store near Seven Stars

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
organic (baby) food in grocery store near Seven Stars

can anyone tell me if they sell organic baby food (e.g. Earth's Best, Plum Baby etc.) in the grocery store closest to Seven Stars resort? And for that matter, do they sell any organic produce and how much does it cost?

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
13,487 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: organic (baby) food in grocery store near Seven Stars

They do have organic food, but I don't know about baby food or prices.

I could only assume between two IGAs organize are fairly covered

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: organic (baby) food in grocery store near Seven Stars

We shopped at The Graceway Gourmet in November.....the baby food brand they carried most of is Gerber. Our toddler likes Earth's Best, too but we didn't find that there.

You may want to contact them for more info. Their phone number is 649-333-5000. Website: www.gracewaygourmet.com.

There may be more selection at the other IGA on Leeward.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: organic (baby) food in grocery store near Seven Stars

thanks so much for the info, beachdreaming!

Keswick, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: organic (baby) food in grocery store near Seven Stars

They have locally grown tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, watercress, arugula and herbs and some imported organic produce. Also organic milk, yoghurt, butter, cheese. No organic meat unfortunately.

5. Re: organic (baby) food in grocery store near Seven Stars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 September 2012, 23:35
toronto
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: organic (baby) food in grocery store near Seven Stars

I am heading to turks in a month and was wondering about baby food as well. Did you find any organic babyfood at any store?

Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
3,254 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: organic (baby) food in grocery store near Seven Stars

There are lots of organic products at both stores, including organic chicken, ketsup, salsa, tortillas, frozen fruits, etc. Yesterday I looked at the baby food shelf in Graceway Gourmet and most jars are Gerbers, some Nestle and some boxed organic Mum-Mums, rice cracker things? (Even 20 years ago, ours never ate anything out of a jar.)

toronto
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: organic (baby) food in grocery store near Seven Stars

Thanks my babe is only 7 months so she cant eat anything but the pureed foods but i guess i will just buy here and bring. I appreciate your help!!!

9. Re: organic (baby) food in grocery store near Seven Stars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales