We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hook bracelet in fredericksburg

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Hook bracelet in fredericksburg

Can you buy hook bracelet there

Wake Forest, North...
Level Contributor
1,497 posts
134 reviews
1. Re: Hook bracelet in fredericksburg

The artist's shop Sonya Ltd. is in C'sted, I don't know that they sell through any shops in F'sted. There aren't many permanent shops in F'sted. I'd bet you could buy one there when a cruise ship is docked when the merchants set up temporary stands. You can contact the store directly for details.

South Bend, Indiana
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,704 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Hook bracelet in fredericksburg

Sonyas does have a booth set up in F'sted on cruise ship days and their website is very easy to navigate and purchase from. There are also some other local artisans that have booths on cruise ship days that have very pretty designs of hook bracelets. Happy shopping.

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Hook bracelet in fredericksburg

To each his own, we did and make purchases from Sonja, but with the hook bracelets in particular, found more options, permanence, and customer service from

www.cruciangoldjewelry.com

I don't think we saw a store in Fsted, but can't be sure. Also were there in off season for cruise ships, so it could be among the temporary shops.

In any event shopping the website before you leave can give you some great ideas.

Have fun,

KM

Edited: 26 August 2016, 09:14
4. Re: Hook bracelet in fredericksburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2017, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Frederiksted