We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to park for ferry to Virgin Gorda??

Dillon, CO.
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Where to park for ferry to Virgin Gorda??

I am planning on taking a trip tomorrow to Virgin Gorda, but I can't get a hold of anyone at the ferry by phone. Does anyone know if there is parking at the ferry dock for people traveling on the Virgin Gorda ferry? I noticed a parking lot right in front of the ferry terminal, but no one is ever parked in it.

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
6,084 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Where to park for ferry to Virgin Gorda??

There is not a parking area. There is the small lot at the National Park dock and that is a great spot but you need to be there super early to get a spot. If you get into town really early and you can get a spot, you can go to Deli Grotto and grab breakfast.

If not, you can try to find a spot at the lot in front of customs. If you can't find anything there, I would just go to Slimman and pay for the day.

Have a great time!!!!!!

Dillon, CO.
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Where to park for ferry to Virgin Gorda??

Thanks! I will do that!

United States
Level Contributor
418 posts
145 reviews
3. Re: Where to park for ferry to Virgin Gorda??

How much does Slimman charge to park for theday?

4. Re: Where to park for ferry to Virgin Gorda??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 20:17