We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in the exuma's is this beach?

Glastonbury...
Level Contributor
1,420 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where in the exuma's is this beach?

Any one know? I just saw it on this website.

myoutislands.com/bahamas-beaches-and-vacatio…

exuma
Level Contributor
298 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where in the exuma's is this beach?

I checked most of our beaches this morning and the guy in the yellow Tee shirt is gone so I can't tell you where it is. I did see a fat guy in a red suite on some sort of sledge contraption !!

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,010 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where in the exuma's is this beach?

I was hoping for an answer as I was curious myself. When we were in the Warderick Wells/Land and Sea Park area a couple of years ago some friends told us about going across the island to a cave- we did not make it there so I wondered it is might be that area. If it did not specifically say "Exumas" then I would say I have been to places on Long Island and on Eleuthera that were similar. So, I am bumping this up in hopes of an answer- curious!! Thanks for answers.

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
628 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where in the exuma's is this beach?

Wow, that is a gorgeous picture....hopefully you'll get an answer!!!

genova
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where in the exuma's is this beach?

I was hoping for an answer too... :(

Exuma, bahamas
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where in the exuma's is this beach?

This is easy, it is not in Exuma, but is Great Harbour Cay, Berry Islands, Bahamas.

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where in the exuma's is this beach?

I emailed Dive Exuma (it's on their website too) about their scuba rates and also asked about the photo. This is the answer I got:

The photo on our website is taken on one of the Northern Exuma Cays, accessible by boat ride approx 3 hours from Great Exuma

Exuma, bahamas
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where in the exuma's is this beach?

No, trust me I know, this is NOT Exuma. Notice they could not name you the exact position. It is at Great Harbour Cay, Berry Islands, Bahamas. When it comes to beaches in the Bahamas, I am the "expert"!!! lol

Exuma, bahamas
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where in the exuma's is this beach?

No, this is NOT Exuma. Trust me I know.

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
628 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where in the exuma's is this beach?

Thanks for the answer!!!! What a beautiful spot!!!

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where in the exuma's is this beach?

exumamama, I kind of thought the answer was rather vague. It's a shame both their website and bahamas.com is trying to pass it off as Exuma. Very misleading. Lots of publications do that with pictures of Dean's Blue Hole on Long Island too including Caribbean Travel and Life magazine.

So since you are the beach expert, we'll be calling on you again for answers! Thanks!