We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fergies Taxi

Boston
Level Contributor
36 posts
Fergies Taxi

Hi,

Thinking about getting Fergie's Taxi to take me to Harborside & back to airport based on all the positive reviews.

Question, (opinion) How soon should I contact Sandra to set it up? Arrival end of November. Is first week in November pushing it?

Does she require a deposit to hold reservation?

Thanks!

Ocean View, Delaware
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
1,825 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Fergies Taxi

She doesn't require a deposit--just give her your flight info and she will check arrival time and be there.

As to when to contact I don't think it is an issue to do it whenever you want. Last time we used her we told her pretty far in advance as we had our plans made.

Boston
Level Contributor
36 posts
2. Re: Fergies Taxi

Great, I will probably contact her in the near future. Thanks again wolfie.

3. Re: Fergies Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2010, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about New Providence Island