We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Stay?

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Where to Stay?

I am just starting to look at going to Nassau for vacation next year. The flight from Boston is very reasonable. Are there any resorts that are condos? I would prefer a one bedroom oceanfront place that has a kitchen. So far I have seen a lot of places that just have one room. I am looking at going next September for 7 - 9 nights.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
Level Contributor
4,664 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to Stay?

Try this place. It's on Paradise Island, right on the beach, and walking distance to the Atlantis complex.

http://www.sunrisebeachclub.com/

PinkPolo275
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to Stay?

Hi Kgouin,

How exciting! I definitely recommend Blue Water Resort which is right on Cable Beach and has awesome oceanview villas with kitchens, living room, etc. We go to Nassau quite a bit and always enjoy staying here. www.bluewaterresortnassau.com

Have fun!

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to Stay?

Both of these places look great! I really like the looks of Blue Water and it has 3 floors!

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
617 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to Stay?

This past summer i stayed at the Mira Mar townhouses on Paradise Island. If you go to www.homeaway.com (type in rental number 112279 in the search box) or you can find a bunch of other rentals. This place was right on the beach and there was always a taxi waiting outside by the Paradise Beach club. These townhouses are gated so security isnt an issue. It's right in between the Paradise Beach club and the One and Only beach club. I really recommend a vacation rental. This one in particuliar because it was clean, quiet and roomy.

5. Re: Where to Stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2011, 01:21