We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

This is what I'm looking for....

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
2,036 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
This is what I'm looking for....

We want to get off our ship, find a nice beach and a drink and lay on a chair all day! Where can we do this?

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
2,036 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: This is what I'm looking for....

I just went through the company I found. There were some good reviews on them, and they only require a $10 pp deposit. We will be on the island on a Saturday, and I just don't want to have to worry about finding a place or everywhere being packed and potentially not getting a place.

Maine
Level Contributor
45 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: This is what I'm looking for....

You can often pick up a room at the Sheraton through Priceline for $90 or so. If there are four of you, that could be cheaper than a pass.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: This is what I'm looking for....

If you book a room thru priceline its for 2 ppl.. and you would need to pay the taxes, fees, add'l person fees, gratuities and surcharges associated with an overnite booking.

This could add up to far more than $100.

They DO book unsold rooms as day rooms for $99..for 2 ppl.. $18 for ea add'l person.. to a max of 4 ppl in a room.

14. Re: This is what I'm looking for....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 05:15