We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mall at Marathon

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, UK
Level Contributor
473 posts
179 reviews
Save Topic
Mall at Marathon

Could anybody tell me how far the Mall at Marathon is from Breezes? I understand there is a Tommy Hilfiger store there and I wanted to treat my boyfriend to some clothing as he will be stuck in the UK while I'm enjoying myself in the Bahamas!

While we're on the shopping subject does anybody know if Levis are cheaper to buy in the Bahamas?

Many thanks.

Esmel

virginia
Level Contributor
258 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mall at Marathon

You will find prices quite a bit more expensive in the bahamas.

Most bahamians go to florida to shop.

I'd head downtown and check out Tommy bahama instead of Tommy Hilfiger.

Edited: 18 August 2013, 16:36
Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mall at Marathon

Hi Esmel! Welcome to TA Bahamas!

Shopping in Nassau may be cheaper for you than in the UK...! Or perhaps your vacay will include some time in Florida...?!?

Breezes is about a 25 min. drive from the Mall at Marathon (depending on the time of day/traffic). You might also like some of the brands at Hoffer & Sons, there's a store downtown and also one in the Cable Beach area.

Edited: 22 August 2013, 08:31
3. Re: Mall at Marathon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 02:19