We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memorial Day Weekend

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Memorial Day Weekend

If I arrive in Bimini on actual Memorial day (Monday) and leave on a Wednesday will the crowds be gone by then? Or is it generally pretty wild/busy the whole week? I really don't want the amount of boats and people to ruin any of the experience. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Memorial Day Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 November 2018, 08:23

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Memorial Day Weekend

We have not decided on how we are arriving, it will either be the ferry or air. Some of the ferry schedules are not out yet. FRS has the route, Bahamas plus does not allow me to book that far in advance. Im just trying to decided if we want to take a one day trip or stay 2 days on the island.

3. Re: Memorial Day Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 November 2018, 08:23

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Memorial Day Weekend

We will actually be there 3 full days, I booked a Dolphin excursion for one of the days. Any other advice on cool things to do involving marine life. Are there any beaches you can snorkel without taking an excursion?

Reply to: Memorial Day Weekend
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted