We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bahamas 4 u

Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,867 posts
19 reviews
bahamas 4 u

Hi All, is anyone else having problems getting onto this Eleuthera forum?

Westfield...
Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: bahamas 4 u

Yes, I'm having problems also. It's usually one of the highlights of my morning.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,787 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: bahamas 4 u

If you're referring to the forum on eleu.net, the one run by John Bennett ... it's undergone two recent hacker attacks that resulted in most computer users getting a "danger" alert from their browser whenever they tried to access the site.

Yesterday, JB announced that he was having to take down the site temporarily in order to initiate repairs due to these hack-attacks. He's workin' on it. Check back from time to time.

Westfield...
Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: bahamas 4 u

Thanks for the update. We all appreciate it.

Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,867 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: bahamas 4 u

Thanks Dave, Like JAJ it's one of the highlights of my day also, Hi JAJ. We will be back in 18 days for a week, (2nd time this year due to getting some really great flights dollar wise) and this is killing me! I love the feedback from those on island for current info, are you by chance still on island if i have a ? or two? Cheers, Deb

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,787 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: bahamas 4 u

Update:

JB's Eleuthera forum site appears to be back up, with no "danger" warnings flashing upon access. Checked it yesterday and again this morning (Weds.).

I'm guessing it'll be a bit slow to come back, as far as traffic goes ... but it's up and humming again.

Best,

D.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,787 posts
23 reviews
6. Re: bahamas 4 u

Update:

JB's Eleuthera forum site appears to be back up, with no "danger" warnings flashing upon access. Checked it yesterday and again this morning (Weds.).

I'm guessing it'll be a bit slow to come back, as far as traffic goes ... but it's up and humming again.

Best,

D.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,787 posts
23 reviews
7. Re: bahamas 4 u

Please pardon the double-post ... and I do not have the vaguest idea how that "Wyndham" ad showed up in there. Hmmmm.

Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,867 posts
19 reviews
8. Re: bahamas 4 u

Thank You Dave!

Eleuthera
Level Contributor
15 posts
9. Re: bahamas 4 u

i can get on eleu.net but if i click on bahamas4u.com i get a FORBIDDEN message. anyone else have that problem?

10. Re: bahamas 4 u

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2010, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera