We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation/board basis... Which best?

london
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation/board basis... Which best?

Hi

We're anning on visiting Kureda next February for our honeymoon. We'll be finding our wedding so don't want to go crazy on the honeymoon too. I have a few questions;

1. Is it worth going for a beach villa rather than bungalow? As long as the bungalows are fine it it with the extra £1300?

2. I see it's not fully all inclusive so is the gold all inclusive worth the extra £900?

3. What is the average price of eating out in one of the al a carte restaurants(I know we qualify for 20% discount, but before that is taken off)

Thanks very much if anyone can help.

Russell

sg2
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Marsa Alam
Level Contributor
4,135 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation/board basis... Which best?

I have always gone AI to all the islands i visit , whilst its is not AI in the sense of other parts of the world , it takes the worrying about of a massive bill at the end of the holiday as prices are on a par with London or higher.

This is the link to the Kuredu forum , where you will have people who have been and can give their opinon to your questions

www.kuredu.com/community/forum/index.php

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation/board basis... Which best?

I'm not sure of the question...are you saying there is an all inclusive and a gold all inclusive ie two tier a of all inclusive and you wish to know if the gold is worth it,, or do you want to know if all inclusive it worth it, over and above what,,,full board for the 900 pounds. Is the 900 per person? For how many days?

We go all inclusive, drinks are very expensive in the Maldives, so if you can clarify the question then you will get the answer.

Ps congratulations for the wedding!

staffordshire UK
Level Contributor
456 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation/board basis... Which best?

never understood the whole spend lots on the wedding thing when you could really do with the money for setting up house etc but thats just me...i would spend more on the honeymoon as that will last longer than the wedding and will have great memories and leave you with a desire to return to the maldives as soon as possible

London
Level Contributor
69 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation/board basis... Which best?

bungalows pretty basic, meals at the Bonthi restaurant, Beach Villas eat at the Koamas , jacuzzi beach villas eat there also, but can eat at the 0 resort and ~Sangu, 0 Villas eat at the 0 resort, Sangu, Gold Package not value for money better to upgrade your room which we did on arrival from a beach bunglow to her 0 villas which were lovely. Looked at the water villas before we left and didn't really like them, smallish with an inside bathroom and a slippery ladder down to a murky bit of sea...and no pool yet!

5. Re: Accommodation/board basis... Which best?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations