We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buckie boat trips

Nairn
1 post
1 review
2 helpful votes
Buckie boat trips
Save

Enquiring about boat trips from Buckie

5 replies to this topic
Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
15,719 posts
24 reviews
40 helpful votes
1. Re: Buckie boat trips
Save

Sandra

You might need to provide a bit of context for this. A simple Google of "buckie boat trips" brings up plenty of info, but I assume that you've tried this and need something additional.

I know Buckie has a good reputation for dolphin watching but I guess if you're coming from Nairn that would not be a major reason for going.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
139 reviews
153 helpful votes
2. Re: Buckie boat trips
Save

You can also go out on the puffin boat from Macduff harbour,the trip takes a few hours,you"ll see lots of dolphins and you may see the odd whale,the sea can get choppy at times but it just makes the trip a little more exciting,you can make aday of it also and go to the the aquarium in Macduff too.

It's sails twice aday from Macduff,at 10.00 am and then again at 14.00 pm.

Tele number is 01261 832425,there's a nice friendly man called John who's always been helpful to me when I've gone out on the boat.

Edited: 9 years ago
Buckie, Scotland...
1 post
2 reviews
10 helpful votes
3. Re: Buckie boat trips
Save

Can I please get more info on cost and times for day boating trips in buckie.

1 post
4. Re: Buckie boat trips
Save

Hi do you think this be open so once Nicola sturgeon all

relaxes the rules

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
5,445 posts
26 reviews
16 helpful votes
5. Re: Buckie boat trips
Save

Evin if the scottish government relaxes the rules, much later this Summer, trips of this sort (like everything else!) will be subject to social distancing. I can see that being difficult on a small boat. Maybe enquiries are better directed to the people who will have to work this out - the people who run the trips?

Reply to: Buckie boat trips
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Buckie
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.