We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cedar Grove Cottage Resort availability

London, Canada
1 post
Cedar Grove Cottage Resort availability

Hi - about ten years ago my family used to rent a cabin faithfully - for about 8 or 9 years - from ken and Carol at the Cedar Grove Cottage Resort which is on lake Mindemoya. In january 2011 I attempted to get i ntouch with them to see about a booking for this past summer. I never heard back and I was wondering if you could pass this message along - Chris Bannister, London, ON family of four people with potential for another family to come up - wishes to book a cabin plus boat for one week - whatever week is availabe this summer (except last week in July) will be fine. We are old customers but when the kids first grew up we stopped coming. Now the kids are interested in coming again. please contact me at : cbannister@office.ldcsb.on.ca or call us at 519-204-6701. Thank you,

2 replies to this topic
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,145 posts
1 review
3 helpful votes
1. Re: Cedar Grove Cottage Resort availability

Not a good idea to put all this personal info on here. Suggest you ask for the post to be removed. I have answered you on your other post. Highly unlikely that you will be contacted by the cottage owners.

West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
109,067 posts
99 reviews
640 helpful votes
2. Re: Cedar Grove Cottage Resort availability

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Chris;

First, NEVER post your email address, and other personal information on the internet. I would STRONGLY suggest that you delete your own post immediately !

Posting your email address on the internet can dramatically increase the amount of spam you receive. Posting your phone number will increase the amount of unwanted sales and crank telephone calls you receive.

You can delete your own post by clicking on the "Report inappropriate content" button within the post your wish to delete, and then select "Remove my post" from the pull down menu.

>>"I was wondering if you could pass this message along"<<

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is peer-to-peer assistance. If you haven't been able to contact the property through the usual means, its unlikely that your post on this forum will get their attention.

Best Regards

Reply to: Cedar Grove Cottage Resort availability
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mindemoya
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.