We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus schedule La Paz to San Jose del Cabo

Delta, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Bus schedule La Paz to San Jose del Cabo

Current bus schedule for La Paz to San Jose del Cabo January 17th 2012.

ABQ, NM
Level Contributor
95 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: Bus schedule La Paz to San Jose del Cabo

I am coming to La Paz in February and would love to know the bus schedule as well as where to catch the bus to Cabo and to Todos Santos.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
7,279 posts
74 reviews
2. Re: Bus schedule La Paz to San Jose del Cabo

The OP must think we are a search engine.

I'd like to know the answer too. Guess I'll hit the real search engine to find out.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Bus schedule La Paz to San Jose del Cabo

The downtown La Paz bus station (Terminal Turista) is on the Malecon. To Cabo and Todos Santos they run Aguila busses pretty frequently throughout the day, every day of the week. Prices will probably run you $15-30 each way depending on the destination. Google search Aguila bus for schedule. Or if you're not too worried, you can just mosey into the bus station the day before (or the day of) and buy a ticket for a convenient time.

If you're flying out of Cabo and need to get to the airport, I would recommend taking the La Paz to Cabo Airport direct shuttle van. It can be accessed at www.shuttletolapaz.com This leaves 3 times during each morning (7am, 9am and 11am I believe) and drops you directly at the airport. This is important to note because the regular Aguila busses do NOT bring to the airport, only to the Aguila stations in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo (where you would then have to take a cab to the actual airport).

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
7,279 posts
74 reviews
4. Re: Bus schedule La Paz to San Jose del Cabo

Thank you!

I also picked up a copy of the Moon Cabo guidebook, which has a wealth of info. (I'm a big fan of the Moon series.) I'm ready now.

5. Re: Bus schedule La Paz to San Jose del Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2013, 05:28