We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winnipeg to Manzanillo.......Booked for next February....

Winnipeg, Mb.
Level Contributor
475 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Winnipeg to Manzanillo.......Booked for next February....

Well we booked with our travel agent today......a two week vacation to the Barcelo Karmina Palace for next February out of YWG.....We decided to go ahead and book now, as the price for the Barcelo in Huatulco had recently jumped by a couple hundred dollars for the same two weeks.....

It's a Tuesday departure on flight TS132 leaving YWG at 7 AM...and the price was right at $1,582 before tax.......

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winnipeg to Manzanillo.......Booked for next February....

We're booked for January 22nd. It's to bad they now stop both directions in Calgary though. It will make for a longer flight but it is worth it!

Winnipeg, Mb.
Level Contributor
475 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Winnipeg to Manzanillo.......Booked for next February....

All we have to do is sell out the plane and Air Transat will make it a direct non-stop out of YWG....hee hee......after all, Winnipeggers love a bargain.....

Calgary and Vancouver are showing direct non-stop flights with Air Transat to ZLO......nothing showing for Saskatoon yet......

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
837 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winnipeg to Manzanillo.......Booked for next February....

Well Travelin, I'm on your flight along with 10 others. Considering that the trip hs just been advertized, I can't see a problem filling the plane. Is this your first trip to this resort?

St Andrews, MB
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Winnipeg to Manzanillo.......Booked for next February....

which carrier? air transat? online or through a travel agent. I have not yet seen anything online....

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
640 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Winnipeg to Manzanillo.......Booked for next February....

Is this on the Transat website cant see it anywhere ?

Winnipeg, Canada
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Winnipeg to Manzanillo.......Booked for next February....

We're booked for the 22nd flight as well YIPEE 7 of us!

ontario
Level Contributor
213 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Winnipeg to Manzanillo.......Booked for next February....

Where are you guys finding these packages .Can't find them at air transat or sears travel?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
837 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Winnipeg to Manzanillo.......Booked for next February....

I got mine through my travel agent. When we were in Manzanillo in March we phoned her from the Barcelo and asked her to get us another trip. When we got back she had rooms blocked for us in January. : )

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
837 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Winnipeg to Manzanillo.......Booked for next February....

I don't think it's on line yet. I did see and advertizment in the newspaper last week but when I called to see about the prices the spots were already filled. The guys did say he was tying to get more. I can't remember the name of the place - sorry. Watch the travel sections, that's where I saw it.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
640 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Winnipeg to Manzanillo.......Booked for next February....

Talked to a Transat rep while these pkgs are out of Winnipeg they fly to Calgary where they have packages already available.She told me the Winnipeg direct flights to ZLO willl be out first week of June at the latest .

Wait and see I guess rather fly direct than make a connection so heres hoping .