We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walmart Foam Mattress Pads

Phoenix, Az
Level Contributor
118 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Walmart Foam Mattress Pads

We have been bringing a foam mattress pad with us that we get from Wal-Mart in the states to help with the hard beds. It works great. My question is: Would I be able to get these same mattress pads at the Mazatlan Wal-Mart? I wouldn't have to pay the baggage fee to bring it with me but I would want to know that the Maz Wal-Mart definitely has what I'm looking for once I get there.

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Walmart Foam Mattress Pads

Yes they have foam mattress pads - not sure it they are the same as the USA but are acouple inches thick and yes they work great!

Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Walmart Foam Mattress Pads

Check with the hotel you're staying at before you go out and buy anything. Some resorts will provide these foam mattress pads upon request if the bed is too hard.

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Walmart Foam Mattress Pads

Over the years I have found the Mazatlan mattresses have gone from cement hard to the same we are used to in USA.

I would wait till I got to your hotel and check things out.

Level Contributor
160 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walmart Foam Mattress Pads

Everyone complains about the rock hard beds at the Holiday Inn Sunspree....does anyone know if they have foam mattress pads you can request? If not, How much are the queen pads at Walmart? thanks, leonore

5. Re: Walmart Foam Mattress Pads

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2012, 00:42
Get answers to your questions about Mazatlan
Recent Conversations