We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In your humble opinion....

Northern Michigan
Level Contributor
325 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
In your humble opinion....

Hi, can you put the following restaurants in order from least expensive to most expensive (1 being least and 10 being most)? Also, put in order as to best and worst.

1.Teatro Limon

2.Cafe Bohemio

3.Agave grill

4.Barcelona Tapas

5.Fajita Republic

6.River Cafe

8.Daquiri Dick's

10.La Palapa

Thank you,

Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
5,265 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In your humble opinion....

Hi Kellie, I will do my best:

Least expensive to most expensive:

1. Victor's

2. Cafe Bohemio

3. Fajita Republic

4. Barcelona Tapas

5. Agave Grill

6. Portobello

7. Daquiri Dick's

8. River Cafe

9. Teatro Limon

10. La Palapa

Now, I have eaten at all these restaurants except for two - Teatro Limon and Portobello (my kids and sisters have eaten at Portobello and loved it) - and for the other 8, Victor's is probably my least favorite that I have been to and then Daquiri Dick's - the other 6 tie for first or best in my eyes. And, I can't wait to try Teatro Limon.

Happy Eating!

Level Contributor
47,139 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In your humble opinion....

2 & 5 are the least expensive & I'd say my favorite picks (but I haven't been to 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, or 9)!

6 River Cafe, I also like very much beatiful setting. It's a little more expensive than 2 & 5 but way less than La Palapa (the only one on your list I have been to and did not care for so much).

Northern Michigan
Level Contributor
325 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In your humble opinion....

Thanks LeeAnn, just thought this would be a fun exercise :) I'm getting excited and this is my first time non-AI. 24 more sleeps! I've ate at 5 of the ten, but I like to get others opinions.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
954 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: In your humble opinion....

These are our favorites that we have eaten at in Order of Most liked - And am adding some to the list.

Most liked:

La Palapa

River Cafe

Vista Grill

Barcelona Tapas

Pepe's Tacos

Fajita Republic

Daquiri Dick's

Joe Jack's Fish

Le Kliff

El Barracuda

Teatro Limon

5. Re: In your humble opinion....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 14:16