We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zip line or horse back riding

Brooklyn Park...
Level Contributor
79 posts
zip line or horse back riding

Hi Last year we went w/outdoor adventure for canopy lines, loved it, this year my husband would do the same one again, but I like different things. I was thinking the Los Veneros canopy, or horse back riding at the ranch el charro ride if there is still a water fall, or the rancho Mi Chaparrita ( I want to check out Pitital and I think it is near by that one)

any opinions??? we "might' be able to do both. and how soon to reserve, though we would rather play it by ear, we'll be down april 2 for the week. thanks!

J R
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: zip line or horse back riding

Not too busy right now but you'll be down at the beginning of Semana Santa and it will be busy then, suggest you book in advance and take advantage of the on-line discount.

I would choose Los Veranos and Rancho Charro.

Brooklyn Park...
Level Contributor
79 posts
2. Re: zip line or horse back riding

Thanks! I s the water falls going still?

washington
Level Contributor
649 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: zip line or horse back riding

I love El Charro. When you book online you will save 10%. I do not know about the waterfalls, have not been in April.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
28,261 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: zip line or horse back riding

Rainy season is late June through about mid-October. If you want to see waterfalls in major action you should go either during that time or afterwards for a few weeks - you're not likely to see major waterfalls in April as it has not rained in months.

5. Re: zip line or horse back riding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2009, 08:41
6. Re: zip line or horse back riding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 19:21