We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

packing tip

TX1
Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
4,708 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
packing tip

I just read this in a magazine and thought I would share it w/my TA friends.....

Use old contact lens cases for a few days worth of hair gel, face cream, etc.

Of course the article is teaching one to be "green" but I'm thinking I have so many I could take them and just throw away - one less thing to bring back w/me.

Happy packing everyone.

TX1

Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Adventure Tour
202 Reviews
from US$119.00*
Free Cancellation
Puerto Vallarta Sunset Cruise and...
133 Reviews
from US$139.00*
Free Cancellation
Marietas Islands: Snorkel Cruise from...
194 Reviews
from US$79.00*
Free Cancellation
Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
13,647 posts
575 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: packing tip

"The cable ties are similar to, but smaller than the temporary nylon handcuffs that the police use, altho I would never expect anyone on this forum to

to identify with those. . . ."

Well, I never thought of them that way till now LOL.....great post.....I am laughing so hard!!! Now I am going to have to find out what the police in Mexico use...LOL......maybe duct tape!!! Just kidding!

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
12. Re: packing tip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 18:20