We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Much Rain

Yorba Linda...
4 posts
Save Topic
How Much Rain

This will be my first visit to PV and it appears that it has been raining and it will continue to rain. What is the weather really like right now.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,357 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How Much Rain

Just a couple of threads below this one, there is one titled "weather" and there are posts from people there now, in addition to information about the normal situation this time of year.

So Cal
Level Contributor
7,924 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How Much Rain

It won't be like Yorba Linda :), but the rain when it does rain is warm. It usually rains about the time you want to go out to dinner;) so you might want to take an umbrella. I saw more Mexicans than I have ever seen with umbrellas last month. I usually just make a dash for it and if it doesn't work, I walk around looking like a wet cocker spaniel; not to worry you dry out fast. I hope you have at least one night of lightening. It is amazing and nothing like we have in So. Cal.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How Much Rain

Didn't rain at all yesterday.

Twin Bridges...
Level Contributor
1,428 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How Much Rain

Yeah, but it rained enough on Thursday night/Friday morning night to cover the next 3 days.

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
12,456 posts
522 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How Much Rain

I was there thurs/fri morning and yes what a rain storm...but the sun was out by 9am or before on friday morning....it comes out almost every day...we had great weather while I was there the 13th to the 19th. I came back with a great tan yippee..it was hot and humid though..some days real humid at times...

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How Much Rain

Massive thunderstorm tonight- we received more rain than we did during the big storm last year. My car got flooded parked on our street- water half way up the doors and about three to four inches of water inside. argh.

Yorba Linda...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How Much Rain

Thank you. We are arriving on the 26th. Please keep me posted. Thank you again!

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
12,456 posts
522 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How Much Rain

bzy1...get rid of that car it is cursed....( sorry for all the troubles for you of late).

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,789 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How Much Rain

bzy1 that's really too bad. It's so humid in PV, you must be concerned about getting the carpet dryed out before it gets mold or mildew.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How Much Rain

Must have been very local, Bren, wasn't that much here.