We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

topless at Royal Decameron at adult pool?

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Topic
topless at Royal Decameron at adult pool?

We booked in Block 5, but travel agency phoned and said since it was our 25 ann. we might not want to book in block 5 as it may be topless, she was surprised we didn't book block 1,because of the ocean view, well, it was a real toss up, so my questions is, has anyone noticed if block 5 adult only pool has topless? thanks

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: topless at Royal Decameron at adult pool?

No to topless in the adult pool, but on the beach is a different story.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
515 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: topless at Royal Decameron at adult pool?

We were in Block 5 for the first 2 weeks of February. No topless around any of the pools. Never saw any on the beach.

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
233 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: topless at Royal Decameron at adult pool?

Hi we were there for two weeks in January and never saw any topless on the beach or any of the pools. But my brother and his wife were there 2 years ago and he happily saw some topless on the beach only

Kim

omaha, ne
Level Contributor
2,259 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: topless at Royal Decameron at adult pool?

Same here.. I was there two years ago and saw no topless around the pools, (and I was always on the lookout) but there was plenty of people topless on the beach.

Kamloops, British...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: topless at Royal Decameron at adult pool?

We just returned after 2 weeks on March 12th. We stayed in block 5 and there were never any topless around the pool. I didn't see any on the beach either. As far as the ocean view goes. We just walked down to the ocean or the bars by the ocean and sat down and looked at the view. The first part of our holiday we stayed in building #4 at the end and it had a view of the ocean from the balcony. The waves were so loud I could hear them through my earplugs. Happy Anniversary.