We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartments in Zihua

Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Claresholm, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
apartments in Zihua

I am looking for a two bedroom apartment starting December 17th for two months. Centro or Madera area preferred. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I'm presently in an aprtment until December 17th, but will need a larger one as a friend will be coming to join me. Thanks for any advice.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
3,746 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartments in Zihua

My friend Lucy has 2- 2 bedroom condos above her house on Calle Adelita, in La Madera, that she rents. Let me know if you want contact info.

Dallas, Tx
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartments in Zihua

I would contact Luis at: luisvall@prodigy.net.mx or at villassansebtian@hotmail.com or at valleproperties.com

He and his mom have great furnished apartments right in downtown El Centro across the street from Mi Chayito. I've stayed there many times and the location is very convenient and is within a short walk to anywhere downtown.

Edited: 22 November 2012, 11:50
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
3,746 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: apartments in Zihua

Luis also has some little accommodations which are very charming just down the side street from Casa Vieja restaurant. Those would be close to the beach and a short walk to centro. Luis is a very gracious man.

Claresholm, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: apartments in Zihua

Thanks for the replies. Linda, I would like to have the contact information for your friend Lucy in case one of her condos is available. I know it is a bad time of year to be looking! I've tried to contact Luis but have had no reply yet.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
3,746 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: apartments in Zihua

Sure. You can email her at casa_adriana@yahoo.com or phone her cell at 044-755-1142366 Let me know if you have any problem reaching her.

6. Re: apartments in Zihua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo