We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions Oaxaca??

Carlsbad, California
Level Contributor
48 posts
Questions Oaxaca??

We have been going back and forth between going in early April and end of July. We would be missing the Fiesta Guelaquetza but is there a place where we can see the native costumes of people from this festival I read about at a hotel? Thinking of going April 6 to the 15th, 2018

I see there are less tourist and cheaper hotel costs in April and good weather.

I've heard Casa de abuelas for $40 a night is good or do you recommend other

hotels instead?

I am doing a lot of research. What is name and cost of airplane that takes you to the coast? We are thinking of spending 4 days in city and 4 days on coast, maybe stay in Puerto Escondido or Angel, and take a plane to coast.

Of course we will take day trips while in the city.

Thank you for your help.

Roz

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: Questions Oaxaca??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2018, 10:22

Carlsbad, California
Level Contributor
48 posts
2. Re: Questions Oaxaca??

Thank you

Sounds like April is a better choice. Did you say the Quinta Real has a version of the Guelaguetza?

Best,

Roz

Reply to: Questions Oaxaca??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted