We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel+flight included?

1 post
Save Topic
Hotel+flight included?

Hi I would like to know, when you check hotel prices for a range days in Cancun Mexico through to tripadvisor does the flight included to the price?

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
105 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel+flight included?

No it doesn't... go to www.cheapCaribbean.com they have amazing deals

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
37,679 posts
625 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel+flight included?

I generally just use Expedia for Hotel and Flight. If hotel only I use Tripadvisor.

long island, ny
Level Contributor
3,342 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel+flight included?

Check everywhere! Never know where the best deal is. Cheapcarribean is great for getting a

Sense of prices. Once I have my resort and flight choice narrowed down. I search everywhere! Including the airline sites. Sometimes they have the best deals.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,773 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel+flight included?

You can search for hotel only or packages (Bundles) that include hotel+flight prices.

Horsham...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel+flight included?

Book with cheapcarribean.com.

They will beat any price you find online and also send you a voucher for $150 off the next trip you book with them. The voucher has to be used within one year.

I used their price match for our trip this past November and saved $150 on the trip we have booked at the end of September.

6. Re: Hotel+flight included?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: today, 01:17