We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cancun airport transfers

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cancun airport transfers

Staying on hotel row. Any good or bad reviews on transfers?

Tacoma, Washington
Level Contributor
630 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cancun airport transfers

Rec Best Day tours. It is a shared van, but they had us from airport to resort in less than 1/2 hour.

Very professional,clean vans.They arrange a time for your return pickup as they drop you off. Makes it worry free.

Make sure to find any ground transportation you do choose OUTSIDE the airport doors. The vacation club sharks are inside and will pretend to be your transportation.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
13,869 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cancun airport transfers

I've used Brant's Entertainment Plus and Cancun Valet - both were excellent and very professional. Private transfers.

I've used Best Day thru a package I booked with Expedia and had no problems with them either.

Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cancun airport transfers

Entertainment plus is about $56 roundtrip for 1-3 people. I just looked them up and plan on using them based on reviews posted here.

Virginia
Level Contributor
93 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cancun airport transfers

BestDay works for us..

I hate having to worry about it. BestDay made it hasslefree.

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,690 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cancun airport transfers

I agree with Best Day. We have used them 2 times now round trip (4 total). Hassle free, great price, ect . . . No problems whatsoever!

Georgia
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cancun airport transfers

Website or contact info / prices for Best Day?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cancun airport transfers

It really depends on where you are staying in the hotel zone. We used the shared transfer a couple of times (just pick a van OUTSIDE of the airport) but the length of time it takes to get to your destination depends on where everyone else is going in the van. If you haven't booked a ride, the van drivers wait until the van is full and then drop passengers off according to destinations. This can delay your arrival at your resort/hotel. It also depends on the number of people in your party. Cancun Valet (access on line) has proven to be fabulous...always there...monitor your flight changes...you can book months in advance & your credit card is never charged until 24 hours before they pick you up. The cost is $35 for one way, which actually saves you money if you have a party of 4 or more. Two of us go every year & we consider it worth every penny! Enjoy your trip.

chicago il
Level Contributor
512 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cancun airport transfers

hi we use cancunvalet private service 65.00r/t never a problem.

Tacoma, Washington
Level Contributor
630 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cancun airport transfers

Donna:

bestday.com

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,690 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: cancun airport transfers

Yeah, bestdaydotcom and we paid $17.00 one way for 2 people from the airport to the Puerto Juarez ferry (to Isla Mujeres), however I think that is the same price to anywhere around Cancun. All the prices are listed on the website. This is for a shared van (although we had it all to ourselves on our way down)! You can pay more and have it to yourselves/VIP.