We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The One

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
saskatchewan
4 posts
Save Topic
The One

Does anyone know if the one is still open in Cancun?

Kalamazoo MI
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The One

Sorry....it has been closed down for a while now!

saskatchewan
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The One

do you have any idea if they opened anything up in its place or is there another mens club in the area.

Kalamazoo MI
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The One

There was nothing in its place last I was there...mid-Feb. The place sits run down and empty. The whole alley where it was located is getting to be that way. Used to be quite a busy area. Lots of the stores have all closed also. I think you have to travel more into the downtown area to find any clubs of that nature now.

saskatchewan
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The One

so did that whole area kind of die? What about all the clubs that were down in that area are they still up and rolling, Daddy Rock, Coco Bongo and all of those places.

Kalamazoo MI
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The One

Oh ya...all of those places are still open and crazy! It's just that alley that has kind of gone downhill. Still go for taco's at the Taco Factory every night while we are there....they are still open. And a few other shops are but most have closed. The places on the main strip are all open....Dady Rock, Dady O', Coco Bongo, The City, Terrasta bar,

Coronna bar, Slices....the list goes on and on!

saskatchewan
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: The One

cool I was worried that the whole place had died which I couldn't see happening but you never know. To bad about The One though those were some of the hottest woman around in there but there is always somewhere else to go and drool I guess. Thanks for all the info.

7. Re: The One

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 05:21