We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun?

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun?

Group of 6 single guys(35-40) looking to a super fun and comfortable adults only all-inclusive resort in Cancun for February 2009 guys trip. We want a nice white beach with waves, tiki huts, on-beach cocktail waiters/waitresses, good restaurants and night life, lots of girls, we love to party but dont want a bunch of College aged kids around. We stayed at Grand Oasis in 2004 but heard the service and beaches have greatly diminished and outside restaurant on beach previously serving fresh fish for lunch is all gone, post Hurricanes...Recommendations PLEASE...Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Grand Oasis Cancun
Grand Oasis Cancun
11,237 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Minnesota
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun?

Have you considered Temptations?

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun?

Is it casual with high Fun factor reputation, looks like a possible stuffy upscale spa type based on photos I have seen. have you been there? if so what was your experience...Thanks

Minnesota
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun?

I haven't been there since 2002, and it has been remodeled. Not sure I like the remodeling job from some of the pictures I've seen. It IS casual and the ages are 30-50's, from what I saw when I was there, to the reviews I've read.

Another good one for you guys to look at would be the RIU Palace.

East Haven...
Level Contributor
354 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun?

Temptations is your best choice. We just got back a couple of weeks ago. Big Big Fun! A lot of singles were there. Not stuffy at all. Very nice but still casual.

Edmond, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,376 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun?

Nice white beach with waves.....being her first desire, I think that eliminates temptations.

Edmond, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,376 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun?

I guess that would be....his

:)

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
2 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun?

Group of single girls (30-43) looking for the same. Going to Cancun in May 2009.

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
st. louis
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun?

Same here! Can't decide to go to Cabo, Cancun, or Riveria Maya. ages 27-47..all single, all partiers. But we don't want to be partying with 21 years olds...need a place to stay. Temptations from what I read was somewhat younger crowd and people walking around topless. No biggie, but want to please everyone in my group.. Going for my 30th, either in late February, or first week in march

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Boston...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun?

A girlfriend of mine and I are looking for the same thing. We're from NY and want to take a girls trip...we're looking for a fun crowd with a decent nightlife and a beautiful beach and pool. We're 28 and 29. We'll probably go around the same time, Feb or March. If you find anything good, let me know!

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun?

We decided on Playa Del Carmen, it looks and sounds awesome, great beach and nightlife and a ferry ride of 45 minutes to Cozemel. We choose a 5 star AI not adult only at Gran Porto Real(great reviews on trip Advisor). We are arriving 2/7 departing 2/14 should be a great week for little to no kids as its before Presidents week and Spring Break. come on and join us.

Mentioned in this post
Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Panama Jack Resorts Playa del Carmen
Panama Jack Resorts...
10,687 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico