We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Cancun RCI resort

Westfield...
Level Contributor
248 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best Cancun RCI resort

Just got back from the Grand Mayan in Nuevo Vallarta and had a woderful stay. Looking to exchange next year in Cancun. Any recommendations for a resort affiliated with RCI? Major requirement is that it is on the beach.

Thanks for your advice.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
586 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Cancun RCI resort

Hi, how many people in your party? If your a couple, try the Sun Palace. The wife and I went last June for our 10 yr annv. Great beach and a very nice resort. If it is for the family we have been to a couple others we also enjoyed.

Ken

Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Cancun RCI resort

My favorite place is the GR Solaris. Not a huge resort, just the right side. Great entertainment staff as well as pools. Hotel is very clean all the time and everything is immaculate. If you want to see how I reviewed it a couple of years ago, click on my name and go to my review on it. Also read the reviews on line. The hotel gets great ratings.

Westfield...
Level Contributor
248 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Cancun RCI resort

This will be our second annual girls week away vacation. We would prefer a 2 bedroom unit that is on the beach and within walking distance of shops and restaurants.

If we can't get an RCI exchange I was thinking of maybe trying to rent at the Royal Sands which seems to meet our requirements but is not part of RCI.

Thanks for your help.

4. Re: Best Cancun RCI resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2009, 00:34