We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Party Hotel In Cancun????

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Best Party Hotel In Cancun????

Hi There, We are looking for the best party hotel in Cancun if anyone could give us an indication on which hotels to be looking at as we have never been before. There will be about 20 of us going for 2 weeks in July ranging in age from 20 to 25 , all inclusive. Thanks

Minnesota
Level Contributor
2,849 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Party Hotel In Cancun????

Temptations is a good one.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
173 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Party Hotel In Cancun????

RIU Cancun

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,419 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Party Hotel In Cancun????

Golden Parnassus!!!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
11,908 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Party Hotel In Cancun????

Party central is Oasis but it's pretty much a dump. Depending on what you want and your budget you can go from there.

Cheryl

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Party Hotel In Cancun????

According to the newest reviewer, it's the Beach Palace. *lol*

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Party Hotel In Cancun????

Don't want to go to a dump, I have heard the Crown Paradise is a good one but in mid july I wonder if theyre will be alot of kids and stuff?x

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
11,908 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Party Hotel In Cancun????

Crown Paradise is a family oriented resort with lots of kids - same as Great Parnassus. If you want to party, stay away from family oriented, kid related resorts.

Krystal also gets lots of spring breakers.

Cheryl

St. John's
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Party Hotel In Cancun????

Oasis Cancun but it depends what you're looking for. It's a 3 star resort but you can also stay in the sister resort (Grand Oasis Cancun) which is rated 4 star (probally not really a 4 star though) in the same complex and gives you access to everything.

If you're looking for a more upsclale resort go with RIU Cancun.

All you have to do is youtube Oasis Cancun and you'll see what the biggest party resort in Cancun is. We're going for a bachlor party in April and after a lot of research we ended up booking the Grand Oasis Cancun. Definetely not a luxury resort but I think it's perfect for 12 guys (mostly single) looking for a non stop party.

Edited: 08 October 2011, 11:32
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Party Hotel In Cancun????

Okay thanks for your information, we will be looking for 4/5 star places, because from glasgow there is not much in the price to go up a few stars.

Just had a look at riu cancun...looks gorgeous! can't wait x

NYC
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Party Hotel In Cancun????

Oasis has been the biggest party place as long as I can remember, but as others have said, it's not that nice in comparison.

I haven't stayed at ME, but it seems to cater to a sophisticated young crowd looking to have a good time. Maybe read some reviews and PM a few people who sayed during the month you're looking to go?