We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leblanc vs Live Aqua price

MA.
Level Contributor
355 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Leblanc vs Live Aqua price

I am in the process of booking a trip for February and the 2 resorts I am looking at are Leblanc and Live Aqua. The Leblanc is about a 1000 dollars more per person and at Live Aqua I would be staying in the Aqua club suite. Is Leblanc worth the cost difference ?

Kennewick...
Level Contributor
1,365 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leblanc vs Live Aqua price

No, Le Blanc is very nice but for that extra $1000 you could pamper yourself in Aquas spa all week.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,067 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leblanc vs Live Aqua price

We have stayed twice at Aqua (once in a suite and once in an oceanfront room) and 4x at LeBlanc.

LeBlanc wins for food (quality and variety), service, wine selection, entertainment, attention to detail and top shelf alcohol.

Beach is beautiful at both.

Aqua wins for pools, cabanas, rooms.

I would not pay 1000 more per person for LeBlanc but nor would I expect LeBlanc standards and quality as it is simply a better resort than Aqua IMO and IME.

I would book Aqua and go to the spa often and also go off property for a dinner or two.

MA.
Level Contributor
355 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leblanc vs Live Aqua price

Thank you for the advice. We usually venture out for dinner once or twice. Any place special you like for dinner Caviargal ?

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,067 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leblanc vs Live Aqua price

We enjoy LaMadonna at La Isla shopping center for the ambiance and eclectic menu. We book a table in the upper balcony.

We also enjoy Cenacolo for Italian.

NYC
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Leblanc vs Live Aqua price

Puerto Madero or Harry's if you're looking for a special meal. I'm sure you'll get 100 more opinions as to where you should go.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
8,321 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Leblanc vs Live Aqua price

Try LaHabichuela downtown. Fantastic. Haven't tried the new one in the hotel zone, but looks gorgeous. Peter's is very nice as well, a European style place, low key and nice.

7. Re: Leblanc vs Live Aqua price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2012, 05:19