We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helicopter Ride

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
169 posts
24 reviews
97 helpful votes
Helicopter Ride
Save

Staying at the Royal in Oct, and would like to arrange a helicopter ride over the hotel zone for my hubby. Can anyone give me any information of who provides this service, and how much it costs please.

Many Thanks

Linda

Houston
2 posts
1 review
11. Re: Helicopter Ride
Save

Helicopter Ride Scam,

Just as a follow up - here is a link to a website that also shows that they are a scam.

http://www.cancun-executive-aircrafts.com/p/cancun-helicopter-charters.html

They also go by Meicer Aviation I think.

We were really looking forward to doing this. Do not wire them money. They do not take credit cards should have been a sign.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
57,925 posts
167 reviews
136 helpful votes
12. Re: Helicopter Ride
Save

I dont know the details of your problem, CF, but I hope you reported it to someone like PROFECO. If you have a legitimate claim and can back it up, they are very good at getting refunds.

San Diego
1 post
13. Re: Helicopter Ride
Save

I think you get your amazing helicopter ride, it seems very adventures. After reading your post I am also wishing one helicopter ride with my hubby.

Alpine, California
1 post
14. Re: Helicopter Ride
Save

We reported to PROFECO in the state of Quintana Roo as well to their federal office. Everything has been taken on file - that's about it!

The guy operating it also operates a hotel that got closed down several time. - Very shady character.

And we are not newbies but operate also in Mexico since 10+ years and brought more as 10'000 clients, mainly from Europe there.

We are out of almost 50'000$, have transfer receipts and the whole e-mail conversation with that people.

The folks (not the website where the link goes to, that has been made to make people aware and hopeful saves others the get #$%^& royal.

So all we can say is stay away from them. and in case somebody thinks we have not an "legitimate claim" I'll gladly provide a link where the whole story inclusive documents is online to see (scan and screenshot of the communication)

15. Re: Helicopter Ride

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2014, 01:15
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.