We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andale Beach Bar

Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
76 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Andale Beach Bar

Had a great day on the Eastside at Andale the other day. We met Chris and Sharon, the new owners, and had so much fun. They are making lots of neat changes to this place form swings to watch the surf from while drinking a cold one under the huge palapa to swings at the bar to lean back and relax on. This place is at Playa San Martin beach and is looking like a place we will spend lots of time hanging out. If you get the chance stop in and say hello. They will truly appreciate your visit.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Andale Beach Bar

Is that a new name for the old beach bar that was there, "El Diablo" if I remember correctly?

Edited: 29 May 2013, 09:18
Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
797 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Andale Beach Bar

Zman,

Yes, Andale is the new name for the old El Diablo. You may know the new owners they both previously worked for Wet Wendy's and The Thirsty Cougar. Give it a try, there is always a breeze blowing though the new palapa.

Edited: 29 May 2013, 15:21
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,307 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Andale Beach Bar

Sha-rone?

Burleson, TX
Level Contributor
1,635 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Andale Beach Bar

M-m-m-my Sha-rone...? I know. (everyone groans)

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Andale Beach Bar

Sharon is the only blonde, female foreigner who ever worked for WW ... if memory serves! Chris of the British accent. Remember 'em now?!

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,307 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Andale Beach Bar

Deb nailed it. Sharon always has an odd accent on her name when you ask her what it is.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Andale Beach Bar

Chris is actually from South Africa. By far our favorite bar on the east side! Great view and a nice soft sand ocean to swim in. Try their peanut butter tequila, it's the best!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Andale Beach Bar

Yes I remember them well. Whenever ever Sharon would talk with me she always called me Tall Guy which sounded more like Tooooaal Guy with her accent. We will check it out in the fall, Playa San Martin is our favorite place to go on the east side anyway.

9. Re: Andale Beach Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 02:17