We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa de Los Suenas

Chicago
Level Contributor
129 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Casa de Los Suenas

This property looks great

Have you stayed here?Looking for a spot for a girls 50th bday weekend

How far is it to restaurants, bars etc from the property?

Thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa de Los Suenas

I stayed at Casa De Los Suenos when it was a private Villa. It was wonderful but too far from Hildago (where the action is) to walk. If you just want to chill and relax, it is great. There are no more than 8 rooms. The pool is small and not really a beach. There is a long dock you can swim off.

If it were me, I would stay somewhere on Playa Norte or Hotel Villa Rolandi. At HVR, roundtrip transportation from the ferry dock in Cancun is included.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
914 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa de Los Suenas

I haven't stayed there, but I been there and eaten there. It is a beautiful property,however it's near the south end of the island. You'll need to take cabs in to town or rent a golf cart for the time you are here. Cabs are about 80 pesos each way. The Joint is a small reggae bar near there and it is not open late.

If you're going to be partying I would stay somewhere closer to Centro.

Cedar Park, Tx
Level Contributor
125 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa de Los Suenas

We stayed there for one night this past summer, we loved it. There was six of us, three couples. They staff was very friendly. I also thought the food was very good.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
21,116 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa de Los Suenas

I love Villa Rolandi and have stayed there several times but IMO it's just as isolated from centro and all the restaurants and bars as Casa de los Suenos. If being in the midst of it all is important to you then definitely book something within walking distance to everything, including the best beaches. If taking cabs everywhere is not an issue than it makes no difference :)

5. Re: Casa de Los Suenas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Isla Mujeres