We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

UNO Bus Cancun to Merida

Which Merida hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
UNO Bus Cancun to Merida

I know there have been many topics posted about taking the bus from Cancun to Merida (I think I've read most)and I'm sorry to add another one.

We will be arriving into Cancun on a Wednesday morning. I would like to get the 2:15 pm UNO bus from Cancun to Merida. I'm wondering if I should buy the tickets on line now, or just wait until we get there. I've read several posts from those saying you should have no trouble getting tickets at the bus station on the day of travel.

There are 4 of us, with 2 being children, and my concern is we may find that specific bus is sold out when we arrive (this is also going to be just a few days before a major US holiday...maybe more tourist traveling?).

Should I buy them on line, or just wait until we get there?

I'm posting this on the Cancun forum as well.

Thanks

Connecticut
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: UNO Bus Cancun to Merida

You should have no problems getting tickets when you get there.

Merida, Yucatan
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: UNO Bus Cancun to Merida

It's MOST unlikely that you will have problems getting tickets. Worse case scenario, if you can't get on, you take one of the ADO GL/ADO departures instead that are very frequent & comfortable.

You'll be fine.

3. Re: UNO Bus Cancun to Merida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2009, 00:19