We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Playacara or yucatan

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sacramento
Level Contributor
22 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Playacara or yucatan

Which one is best? It doesnt look like either hotel has ocean views from the rooms?

up north
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Playacara or yucatan

they are very similar, walking dist from each other. very few rooms have ocean view. we have stayed at Riu Playacar twice, and 2 other locations and loved every trip. the food and service are great.

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Playacara or yucatan

Based on experience, I'd avoid all of the Rius.

Newcastle Upon...
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Playacara or yucatan

Well not to cause an argument or anything, but we are going back to the Riu Tequilla in six weeks and I have to say that I could not rate these hotels any higher. We have also stayed in the Riu Yucatan and the the Riu Vistamar in Gran Canaria and must say that they were amazing.

Obviously, everyone has their own experiences, good an bad, but thats just my view and for what its worth, give them a try and you may just have yourself a good time!

Regards, Charlie

Otterburn Park...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Playacara or yucatan

Last year, stayed at th Riu Yucatan and we loved it. near the beach, very good food.

this year, we choose the Riu Palace Mexico (next door to the Yucatan).

I think all the riu are very good, depending what it is important for you

5. Re: Riu Playacara or yucatan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2013, 05:17