We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage at Playa del Carmen

Iowa
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Massage at Playa del Carmen

Where would you recommend going in Playa for a good massage? Places to avoid? Thanks!

United States
Level Contributor
9,297 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage at Playa del Carmen

I'd take a colectivo on hwy307 to Puerto Morelos and then a short taxi ride to: http://www.mayaecho.com/Jungle_Spa.html

Or you could taxi it all the way. It's a non-profit Mayan massage experience and way cheaper than massages in Playa del Carmen. A very different experience. Better yet, when someone on this thread suggests a great Playa del Carmen massage place you could do both!

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
638 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage at Playa del Carmen

There are several massage places right on 5th avenue- we have tried several and they are all good. And the massages are cheap- $25-$30 for an hour.

South Florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage at Playa del Carmen

Hi, a group of us are going to Riviera Maya in less than a month. Would you happen to know how far 5th street is from Occidental Grand Xcaret Resort? Thank you so much

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
42,636 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage at Playa del Carmen

from Top Questions

From the Playa del Carmen Destination Experts

MASSAGE? Where can I get one?

Many options in different price ranges for massages along 5th Avenue and on the beach.

Massage Info

Massages at spas, beach clubs, hotels and along 5th Avenue. ... (more)

Couples Massage

Where to get a massage for yourself and that special someone. ... (more)

The Jungle Place

A unique experience in Puerto Morelos for Mayan massage. ... (more)

Savannah,GA
Destination Expert
for Savannah
Level Contributor
4,167 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage at Playa del Carmen

Sabai Spa 5th avenue 179 | betwen street 8 and street 6 inside Hotel Jardin de Marieta, Very good, did not want to get up. Couples massage.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Massage at Playa del Carmen

I have received several recommendations for Veronica's on 5th between Constituyentes & 20th. I understand it is on the 2nd fl of a building marked "Paradise Resort & Spa". $30 USD

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Massage at Playa del Carmen

Veronicas on 5th and Constityuentes...upstairs above Karma Bagels. Amazing massage for single or couples !! You can also get massages right on the beach all through Playa del Carmen if you wish. Prices are cheaper on the beach but the setting at Veronicas is very relaxing and quiet. Well worth the money !!

Quincy...
Level Contributor
200 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Massage at Playa del Carmen

I also recommend Sabai Spa off of 5th avenue...

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
44 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Massage at Playa del Carmen

Ooohh I will definitely take advantage once I arrive in Playa

North Syracuse, New...
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Massage at Playa del Carmen

Just walk on the beach between the 2 piers and you will find several places that offer massages. You can negotiate prices as well. Me and the wife found massages for $18 for an hour. Have never had a bad one yet!