We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu tequila

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Topic
riu tequila

can u tell me if you can get smirnoff vodka here or do u pay extra thanks

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riu tequila

Yes they have smirnoff but you have to ask for it or they give you the well vodka.

Try a chocolate martini.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: riu tequila

thanks for the quick reply have u been to this hotel what do u think of it

Birtley, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: riu tequila

I think you will be surprised at the choice of drinks at the Riu Tequila. So many options that you may find yourself not being too worried about a particular brand. The bars are great and the people behind the bar are pretty talented. Enjoy if you are heading there.

Birtley, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: riu tequila

I think you will be surprised at the choice of drinks at the Riu Tequila. So many options that you may find yourself not being too worried about a particular brand. The bars are great and the people behind the bar are pretty talented. Enjoy if you are heading there.

Edited: 14 January 2014, 11:04
Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: riu tequila

i am considering going to this hotel would u recommend it please

Barnsley, England
Level Contributor
781 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: riu tequila

I would recommend it 100% Wendy - its fab!! - we are going back for the 7th time this year - the staff and the atmosphere are great. Don't go with expectations of a 5 star 'waited on' service cos its not like that (you would need to go the Palace for that sort of service), but if you want a fun atmosphere with lovely clean rooms, really nice food, friendly staff etc. you can't beat it

Birtley, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: riu tequila

Absolutely, without reservation.

We have only been once, last August. But we found it to be excellent in most aspects. The rooms are fine, staff are excellent, whole place spotless. We have booked to go back in June and really can't wait.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: riu tequila

think i will book tonight thanks for info going 21st june for 2 weeks

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: riu tequila

Is the beach good and what sort of snacks do they do can u also walk to anywhere think I need talked into this hotel read a couple of bad reviews but suppose u cant go on that as theres more good reviews than bad

Perth Scotland
Level Contributor
81 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: riu tequila

Have no hesitation in booking this hotel, we are going back in August for the 3rd time, we have tried 4 other hotels in that area and feel Riu Tequila offers the best value and caters for all your needs. Hope you book it and enjoy the high quality of service that is on offer.