We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About to book-Eco Cat or Pez Gato & restaurant vouchers ???

Napa Valley, CA
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
About to book-Eco Cat or Pez Gato & restaurant vouchers ???

Am about to book/buy snorkelong trip and vouchers...last minute questions...Am leaning towards Eco Cat. Larger boat, daughters may enjoy it more. Good recommendations on both and have done Pez Gato before. Any more feedback on Eco Cat tours? Is it as fun at Pez Gato?

Vouchers...I spoke with Tracy in the SD office...Soloman's Landing sold out along with a couple more. Plan to get Panchos, Baja Cantina Beach and possibly Dockside, she recommended Baja Lobster, Art & Sushi along with La Golondrina. Any thing I am missing that is on the voucher list? And what amounts for the above restaurants for 4 people (2 ordering drinks)? Just a ballpark idea would be great. Thank you for any advice!

Napa Valley, CA
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: About to book-Eco Cat or Pez Gato & restaurant vouchers ???

Thanks KatD: We are planning to do the half day snorkeling trip not the sunset cruise but I am glad to hear you had fun. Good to know the crewis good and so is the foof. Were there many people on yout trip?

22. Re: About to book-Eco Cat or Pez Gato & restaurant vouchers ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2009, 00:23