We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant and Activity Discounts in Cabo Area.

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,469 posts
146 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant and Activity Discounts in Cabo Area.

There are a few discounts available that can save you big time.

1. www.loscabospassport.com is one site where you can purchase a discount card. Info on the card are available at the web site. I use it and love it.

2. www.loscabosguide.com This is a vocher program thats excellent. You purchase the Voucher and save from 35% to 50% on activities and restaurants. If you dont use the voucher send it back for a full refund when you get home. Great deal and easy to use.

3. The third site is undergoing some changes and will hopefully be up and running soon. www.thecabostore.com

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant and Activity Discounts in Cabo Area.

Thanks for the reminder Rocky. Love the Los Cabos Guide Vouchers -- we'll never visit Cabo without buying a few in advance!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,152 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant and Activity Discounts in Cabo Area.

I need to see what Los Cabos Guide has.........hopefully-some new additions :)

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
721 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant and Activity Discounts in Cabo Area.

Los Cabos Guide has some new stuff right now.

Has anyone dined at Sonoma Wine Garden? I remember Grasshopper mentioned it in her review, but other than that I haven't heard much about it.

Surrey, B.C.
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant and Activity Discounts in Cabo Area.

Anejo-y-Coca - Too funny I was just going to post the same question as saw them on the list. I love the location itself as use to be Flavor which we loved. The menu also looks good and they have a great happy hour with $1 appys.

Am interested in also hearing if anyone has tried it.

5. Re: Restaurant and Activity Discounts in Cabo Area.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 05:42