We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far is DREAMS resort from THE OFFICE

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
112 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
How far is DREAMS resort from THE OFFICE

any locals out there?

can you tell me how long it will take me by taxi to get to "the office" on the beach in cabo from DREAMS resort?

is the Westin any closer to "the office"?

thanks

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,757 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How far is DREAMS resort from THE OFFICE

I'm not a local but Dreams is 18km out of Cabo and the Office...

The Westin is a bit further..

Sounds like you need a map!:))

wikimapia.org/…20lucas

Just my opinion..but lots of better places to eat...

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,085 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How far is DREAMS resort from THE OFFICE

A taxi will also be very expensive. At least $20 or $30 each way.

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
112 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How far is DREAMS resort from THE OFFICE

some friends will be at the office one day while we are there..they want to meet up,...I told them I think it's too far for taxi...thanks for your input

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,757 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How far is DREAMS resort from THE OFFICE

Tell them if they buy lunch and drinks at the Office you will come!! You will almost break even:))))

Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How far is DREAMS resort from THE OFFICE

Both are about 20/25 minutes by car. Add more time if you are coming during the G20.

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
112 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How far is DREAMS resort from THE OFFICE

thank goodness we got back out of there before G20 --they were setting up all sorts of security at our hotel who the staff said was hosting CHINA -- what a mess it was becoming! (we stayed near Dreams at an overpriced resort)...we rented a car and took a tour out of marina on the ECOCAT from ecotours...afterwards we went over to the office -- that place has really changed...but we had fun..thanks for all your input!

7. Re: How far is DREAMS resort from THE OFFICE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 11:15