We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Medano Beach "vendors"

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Topic
Medano Beach "vendors"

According to the Gringo Gazette, vendors selling their goods on Medano Beach must have a vendor's permit! If they do not show a permit they can be reported. Personally they do not bother me and they do have mouths back home to feed! Just my opinion! :)

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Medano Beach "vendors"

Your first mistake was to believe anything written in the Gringo Gazette! The second was thinking any regulation is obeyed in Mexico LOL

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Medano Beach "vendors"

Hi Joe! Oh I agree that regulations are broken, that's a fact! But I did hear also from someone that was just down in Cabo stating that they heard the same thing. I'd like to hear from a local on the subject. Hey, just reporting what the Gazette stated! :P

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,757 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Medano Beach "vendors"

Not local Larry...but I do remember talking to some and they do need a permit for sure...Have seen Policia cracking down with review of permits on more than one occasion...

Seems once they show up on one end of Medano...word travels fast that they are coming down the beach...maybe to help those that may have "other" things for sale....lol...

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Medano Beach "vendors"

I think that the guys selling "silver" jewelry, smoke, and blow along the marina has to have a permit as well. It's a 100% pure blow, I hear!

5. Re: Medano Beach "vendors"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2014, 01:16