We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gray line transportation

Beloit, Kansas
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
gray line transportation

Has anyone used Gray line transportation for transfers to and from hotel to airport? If so what should I be looking for once i am through the shark tank? Do they wear a certain color shirt or anything that i can be looking for? Any help with this would be greatly helped. Thanks! 9 days to go and counting!

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,041 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gray line transportation

I have used them the last 4 trips and was very satisfied with the service. If you are using their private transportaion then they will have a guy holding a sign with your name. Shared transport then look for the guys with (last time) gray or dark blue shirts with the grayline logo they will check your name/voucher against the names on their clipbourd and lead you to the correct van.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
724 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gray line transportation

I have used Gray Line and they were easy peasy to deal with. They are one of the cheapest operators I have found in Cabo, and they were as professional as they come. I highly recommend them. I made my reservation online and printed out the confirmation. On it, it tells you to clear the shark tank (don't talk to anyone in there, they are all liars), go out the doors at the end of the room and look to your right. The Gray Line booth is right up on the walkway, next to the tiki bar (where you can get water, sodas and beer). The guys all have on blue shirts (I think) that say Gray Line. (Again, be careful in the shark tank because some of the guys in there will also be wearing shirts that look like Gray Line shirts.) At the outside desk they will have your name on a manifest, check you off, get you and your gear on a van and off you go. Make sure you confirm your hotel pickup for your return trip the day before you leave. The hotel concierge can do this for you.

You have made a good choice with Gray Line and you will be happy with them.

Edited: 08 July 2013, 15:35
Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
971 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: gray line transportation

Grayline transportation guys wear lime green shirts with black pants.They are very reliable and have decent prices for shuttle services.

4. Re: gray line transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 00:18